cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather3
Scholar

US Open

I am already really disappointed with the US Open coverage. Only 2 matches available. Typical Sky rip off. £26 for the month and can’t watch the matches I want. Could  watch every match with Prime at a fraction of the price and also replays. Are Sky/Now even going to have replays of the overnight matches ? Total rip off if there are no replays or are we supposed to sit up half the night. Does anyone know if there will at least be replays

91 REPLIES 91
Heather3
Scholar

Thanks for the info. I have tried that but it doesn’t work on an iPad. This is the problem, it seems to depend on which device is used. With Prime everything worked on all devices, 

HJ
Advocate

Very poor from NOW TV. Gutted that it's moved from Amazon Prime - they had it covered in every way and at a fraction of the price. Shame on NOW TV for their atrocious service.

Machma
Advocate

I totally agree with you. I signed up with NOW to watch a wide choice of matches. Nowhere did I read it was only 2 matches showing. Only lots of blurb about total coverage of courts. I feel misled. Did I miss some small print?

PrimeWasBetter
Occasional Poster

100% agree. The NOW TV coverage of the US Open Tennis is, quite honestly, awful. No option to watch all replays. Highlights, not full matches. No option to pause live streams. Commercial breaks ad nauseam. Amazon Prime was SO much better than this. Frankly, this is a rip-off and I’ll not be paying for this again. Clearly the deal done with between Sky & the USTA was based on money, NOT end-user experience. All I can say is, thankfully I know how to use a VPN and bypass the geo-locked content being broadcast in other territories as this ‘service’ is really poor. Just annoyed I have already paid you for a month. Never again.

Steviepops
Advocate

I have noticed some of the bonus streams have either a quality issue with the images (sticking, jumping etc) and/or absolutely no sound. Currently the bonus stream showing court 17 (Haddad Maia vs Townsend) has no sound. 
Second complaint sent off to Now - my first complaint sent off on Monday was regarding the lack of replays etc ...

Heather3
Scholar

Second afternoon running all the matches shown are women only. Can’t watch the Tsitsipas match and couldn’t watch Zverev yesterday. What the hell is going on with the schedules! Totally frustrated now . Useless coverage and court selection from Sky/Now. I see Henman is one of their highly paid presenters so I will be writing to him asking why he is going along with this total sham affecting U.K. tennis fans. 

Tennis2023
Scholar

Day 3 and still nothing has been done to see more matches. Now TV promised to sort this out, but when? And 1 channel is live tennis and other channel is Tim Henman and Martina N. chatting. We don't need to see that.  Please give us some tennis. We paid £ 26.00 to see tennis on all courts. 

Heather3
Scholar

Sad to say but I don’t think it is going to happen anytime soon. I think they have our money and it is a take it or lump it scenario. They know in the U.K. we have no other provider options.

pat100
Scholar

As mentioned, Prime had a bad start but fixed it in about 24 hours. After 3 days it seems that all the NowTV “problems” are by intent. Cost-cutting. Remember to make your complaints official in a few seconds at:

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

djokobic
Mentor

Absolute rip off. The worst thing is the presenters bragging about how we can watch any match, just switch over...oh, not us! Won't be renewing