cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KaeBee
Mentor

US Open match replays

Hi,

Does anyone know if we can see replays of US Open tennis matches on NOWTV? Being based in the UK, I won't be able to catch some of the live matches at night and was wondering if replays will be available. If so, how soon are these replays put up?

Many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KaeBee 

It's a bit of an unknown at the moment, we should have more of an idea in the coming 24 hours.

Going on my previous experience watching NOW Sports on Demand using Football, F1 and Rugby Union which I tend to watch has examples.

Then Rugby Union takes around 12 hours with full replay coverage of the games, F1 can take around 24 hours again full repeat coverage, where Premier League Football takes around 24 hours, but you only get around 25 minutes of highlights.

Not sure about tennis, because it's new on the NOW on Demand service.

Hopefully we will all have a better idea in the next 24 hours on what NOW will be offering in terms of the US open tennis on catchup.

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KaeBee 

It's a bit of an unknown at the moment, we should have more of an idea in the coming 24 hours.

Going on my previous experience watching NOW Sports on Demand using Football, F1 and Rugby Union which I tend to watch has examples.

Then Rugby Union takes around 12 hours with full replay coverage of the games, F1 can take around 24 hours again full repeat coverage, where Premier League Football takes around 24 hours, but you only get around 25 minutes of highlights.

Not sure about tennis, because it's new on the NOW on Demand service.

Hopefully we will all have a better idea in the next 24 hours on what NOW will be offering in terms of the US open tennis on catchup.

KaeBee
Mentor

Thank you, this was most helpful. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KaeBee 

Let's hope the on Demand / catchup is decent for the US Open tennis matches.

Though we will see in the next 24 hours i suppose what NOW will be providing to their customers.

pat100
Scholar

How do you rewind or go to the beginning

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @pat100 

You can't on the live streams or live Bonus Streams and have to watch in real time.

If NOW add any the US Open Tennis matches onto their Sports on Demand service (no matches there yet) then you can play, stop, rewind, fast forward etc.

Play and rewing fast forward....you are having a laugh aren't you?

pat100
Scholar

I always amuse myself when I try to fast forward live streams 🙄

Patsy10
Mentor

The worst coverage I've ever come across!

Allyfree
Advocate

Completely agree, the quality is awful compared to on Amazon prime. There was no jitter on Amazon and this is costing nearly three times the price, let's hope it improves and hey what's up with replays not everyone can stay up to watch live.