cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yevhen
Advocate

True Detective season 4 on apple TV

When trying to play True Detective season 4 on Apple TV I'm getting `Sorry! Unable to play requested content at the moment, please try again later.`

On my laptop it works fine, though 

25 REPLIES 25
JustMe
Scholar

@Yevhen I have two Apple TV 4K devices, and it is effecting every new programme uploaded since Friday. All others work. Live and On-demand. Having to watch Now on a small LG TV in my Kitchen.  Only seems to effect Apple TV devices, and newly added content. Please report the problem so we can get this fixed.

DanielMT

@Yevhen spoke to someone on the chat and they say they’re aware and working on it. 

I only signed up to Now TV to watch this.  Wish I hadn’t bothered now 

RoyB
Legend

@DanielMT 

It works fine on every device I’ve tried that supports Now - it’s only the Apple TV+ box that’s affected.

Have you another device you can watch on, from this list?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
DanielMT
Sadly not. It’s our main viewing device.

Would prefer not to watch on a phone!

RoyB
Legend

@LAt 

@DanielMT 

Cast it to a TV?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
LAt
Advocate
That’s what we ended up doing but so annoying
LAt
Advocate

@Yevhen I’m having the same problem - how do we fix

RoyB
Legend

@LAt 

Nothing you can do, except find another device you can watch on, as per my link above.

The problem is at Now’s end.

Jenn_Huey
Advocate

The only way I’ve found of watching on Apple TV is to watch the live channel transmission at the scheduled time ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Chaosphere
Observer

@Yevhen I'm getting exactly the same message on my Apple 4K box. I cannot try another device as this is the only streaming box I have.