cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PurplishVerse
Advocate

Resident Alien S2 further issues

Last night all the episodes for Season 2 of Resident Alien were showing. This morning it only goes up to 7, which isn't even the midseason break.

I am using the website and the Mac Now TV Player. 

I note that there have been similar issues in other threads, but they were all resolved.

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@PurplishVerse 

Same with me on my iPhone.

@ContentTeam Are you able to confirm what's going on?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi our team is investigating this the issue on Resident Alien S2. Thanks for the patience. @gavs82008 @PurplishVerse 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here on all devices. Have reported it in chat too, the person there does not know why either. Hoping we can get a resolution soon, was looking forward to that tonight!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

some but not all episodes have been restored, oddly only the odd numbered episodes but only upto episode 7, so missing all the new episodes @ContentTeam 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: chat person passed on the info and said they will get back, however, season 2b (or 3, whatever you want to call it) episode 14 has now appeared via Nowtv Box, but not other devices, so hopefully they are fixing it gradually!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Now TV app S2 first drop down now has all 16 episodes.

There is still a second S2 drop with episode 1 again. 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All, All the issues related to Resident Alien S2 has now been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience. Hope you enjoy the show. Thanks @Anonymous User @PurplishVerse @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm still experiencing an issue - episode 1 and 2 of season 2 won't play with error code: OVP_00021 on Roku - although it's also happening on PC and Android app.

Could someone take a look please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You need to tag in the appropiate person for someone to investigate. That user has already posted on the threawd in @ContentTeam 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help