cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gryffe
Mentor

Missing Entertainment subscription from NOW TV package via BT.

Hi,

I subscribed to BT TV last week. I took out their VIP package which includes all of NOW TV bundled together in one package, eg Sports, Cinema, Entertainment. However I can  only view Sports and Cinema, if I try to watch something which is classed as Entertainment it won't let me watch, comes up asking me to subscribe to Entertainment at a cost of £9.99. Have raised with BT but so far they cannot solve it.

So I'm just wondering if anybody has experienced similar to me and if so what the resolution was.

I'm posting the same on BT Community website as well. 

C

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gryffe 

Have you contacted BT directly via their call centre?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/bt-support

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gryffe
Mentor

Hi,  

Sorry, yes I should have mentioned in the post I informed the BT call centre of this issue on Thursday.

RoyB
Legend

@gryffe 

Telephone support from BT can give you a bit of a mixed experience, but the support on their Community is absolutely superb, and they should see you right.

And I see they are already on the case for you….

Now could learn a lesson or two from them on how to run a Community.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@gryffe 

Glad to see it’s all sorted now for you!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gryffe
Mentor

Thanks.

Yes, meant to put comment on here earlier but never got round to it, hectic day. Thanks for reminding me!!