cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruth2
Advocate

Lack of US Open tennis coverage

Similar to various other users, I took out a one month Now TV Sport subscription so I could watch the US Open tennis, having been assured on all advertising / when buying that I would be able to choose from all 16 courts to watch.  I had this access initially then it disappeared, was briefly re-set the next day then disappeared again, and despite raising three complaints is still not resolved.  What is going on?  I feel massively let down and mis-sold.  Shame the glossy Now TV ads don't match the quite frankly crap service I'm getting.  Customer Services don't even have the courtesy to reply to emails - really rubbish and I shall never buy this again.

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ruth2 

We really don’t need yet another thread on this. There is probably what seems like a billion of them.

To speak with staff you need to go to live chat. Make sure you’re signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ruth2
Advocate

Firstly, I can start whatever feed I want thanks - freedom of speech and all that!  And the first thing I tried when I had this problem was the live chat - that's an hour of my life I won't get back and nothing doing.  The whole thing is a shambles and a total rip-off.

lsbl
Advocate

I'm sure they'd love to keep all the complaints about it quarantined in one thread and let it fade away, but since they're not responding in any way to any of them maybe their forum filling up about it will help get their attention and make it clear it's an ongoing issue rather than an issue from several days ago. I've been completely unable to reach even a chatbot on the live chat which makes me think they're blocking any chat requests about the US Open (will be curious if I have more luck tomorrow if I don't say what the query is about).

RoyB
Legend

@lsbl 

This is a customer to customer Community, which Now leave largely unmonitored, so you are howling into the wind. (I can’t use the usual expression, or that would be something the grass-bot will notice 😛)

To make it public, go onto Now’s Twitter/X feed, and air your very justified grievances there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
scruffy
Observer

Yes the live chat worked fine for me but didn't resolve my issue. My now tv has worked OK till yesterday when the streaming page was not showing the afternoon's tennis. The same thing today, where is this afternoon's tennis? I've tried everything now tv suggest but no luck. Has anyone any idea?

PaulS67
Advocate

Try accessing it via the 'TV Guide' and look for the Sky Tennis channel (or others that might have tennis on when it's live)

There is currently a replay showing, followed by the highlights show, I assume after that it will be live this afternoon

John352
Advocate

There is a petition on change.org addressed to the ATP, WTA and LTA.
Make sure you sign it, and let other people know..

https://chng.it/nQpNnLDwhw

Ukpeony
Mentor

You are absolutely right. I have complained 3 times and no change. You expect to see the night matches the next morning but all that is available is a 3 minute highlight. Disgustingly poor.