cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does it take for shows to appear on catch up?

Wanted to catch Gods of the Game on Sky Arts last night but I missed the live showing, and I can't find it on Now yet. Thought it would be there straight after.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you sure it was on last night ?

Where I just checked the Radio Times TV Guide for yesterday and couldn't see it.

According to the Sky TV Guide it's on Monday the 14th of November at 8pm on Sky Arts.

Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-38-14.png

"Sing when you are winning" was on Sky Arts last night.

Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-44-00.png

Which is available on NOW on Demand.

Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-45-15.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It can take up to 24 hours to come on demand. Also depends if Sky has the rights to add it on demand.

@ContentTeam can you investigate for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Ignore the request from my post. The show in question is due to aired in a few days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you sure it was on last night ?

Where I just checked the Radio Times TV Guide for yesterday and couldn't see it.

According to the Sky TV Guide it's on Monday the 14th of November at 8pm on Sky Arts.

Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-38-14.png

"Sing when you are winning" was on Sky Arts last night.

Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-44-00.png

Which is available on NOW on Demand.

Screenshot_2022-11-11-09-45-15.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I may have been misinformed! Thank you so much @schnapps, mystery solved 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This internet article linked below says the 13th of November, but I have checked the TV Guide on the 13th of November and couldn't see "God's of the Game" airing on the 13th on Sky Arts unless it was pushed back an extra day by Sky (only the 14th according to the Sky + App on my phone).

I have seen this TV programme advertised during the live adverts breaks on Sky but didn't really pay attention when it was going to air on Sky Arts.

Anyway you know it's due soon on NOW.

https://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-now-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-sky-and-now-in-november-2022/ 

Also confirmed has the 14th of November on this linked internet article below.

https://virginradio.co.uk/the-chris-evans-breakfast-show-with-sky/82801/lee-mack-tells-chris-evans-about-starring-in-football-opera-gods-of-the-game-the-biggest-selling-point-is-definitely-that-i-dont-sing