cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 311

I’m trying to watch my tv shows but it keeps cuming up with (something’s not right ,please try again later please check your status error code 311
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Please try uninstall and reinstall the NOW TV app, or update it, there is a new app update recently.

I use iPhone 8 with the latest iOS update, but I am able to watch the Perry Mason.

If you can let me know which ep you cannot watch, I can do double check for you, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you."

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, which shows are coming up with this error? Also what devices are you watching trying to watch on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also been happening to me when im trying to watch dexter, catfish, the walking dead, futurama etc. Been trying to watch on my iphone late at night. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I am trying to watch Perry Mason - instead of asking what shows are affected can you explain what this error code means ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me today also on any program i try and watch on my ipad. Yesterday it was fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening to me too. What's the fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting error Code 311 when trying to access NOW on my iPad. Any reason why this would happen? How can I get rid of this code & access Sky Sports?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same error. On iphone 11 - do nowtv have a reference table somewhere for what the error codes mean ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And now happening whilst trying to watch on my iPhone 7 for all programs.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I am using iPhone 8, but have not got the same issue.

Please can you let us know what program are you watching an if you have a screenshot about this error, please?

Thank you.