cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 311

I’m trying to watch my tv shows but it keeps cuming up with (something’s not right ,please try again later please check your status error code 311
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Please try uninstall and reinstall the NOW TV app, or update it, there is a new app update recently.

I use iPhone 8 with the latest iOS update, but I am able to watch the Perry Mason.

If you can let me know which ep you cannot watch, I can do double check for you, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you."

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having this error code coming up every time I try to watch Grey’s Anatomy or any other programme 

mom using an iPhone 11

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Coming up when i attempt to use my new i pad

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User there is a table of error codes for iOS but 311 isn't listed.

Have any of you downloaded ios14 beta because there were lots of error reports from people who did a few weeks ago. I understand that the app was fixed not long after so would recommend deleting NowTV and doing a fresh install to ensure you have the latest version.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

As I cannot see but I tried to google this, it seems Error code 311 relates to more iOS issue than just application problem.

Or if you can provide further info: such as content that show you the issue, please?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It may well be an iOS issue. But nowtv app developers still need to look into it. For users who aren’t on the beta / janky iOS 14 build it’s very frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m trying to watch perry mason on the nowtv app on my iphone 11 on the latest general release of iphone operating system. If you can not locate details behind error code 311 and resorting to google to check this? This error probably needs to be looked at over and above this forum. Has anyone escalated this to the relevant department ?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just now. And yes it’s working again 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Please try uninstall and reinstall the NOW TV app, or update it, there is a new app update recently.

I use iPhone 8 with the latest iOS update, but I am able to watch the Perry Mason.

If you can let me know which ep you cannot watch, I can do double check for you, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s working after uninstall reinstall. Thanks