cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lancethecook

Can’t find peacock tv

I have subscribed to now specially to use peacock tv but can’t find it anywhere.

can any help ?

TIA

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lancethecook 

Peacock on Sky & NOW is nothing like Peacock in the USA.

Where there is only a couple of on Demand TV shows (see screenshot below).

To reach Peacock on Demand click on TV Shows (it might also say Entertainment instead of TV Shows depending on the playback device used) on the very top line of the NOW App (same top line where you see the gear wheel icon on most NOW App playback devices).

Then when the TV Show Entertainment section opens, navigate down to "Channels" and click on view all, then click on Peacock.

Screenshot_20230601-154510_NOW.jpg

Lancethecook

Thank you so much .

I actually wanted to watch a particular series advertised as being available on peacock tv but it’s not there .

it was love child , Australia drama 

Martin_14
Expert

Deleted l

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lancethecook 

See if this website in the link below can find that TV show and if it's available from any of the UK streaming services.

https://www.justwatch.com/uk 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lancethecook 

If there is nothing else on the NOW service you want to watch with your Entertainment subscription.

Then jump over to NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below and ask them for a refund and also cancel your TV Membership, because you thought the TV show you wanted to watch was on Peacock on NOW (which isn't the case from my quick search).

Where Peacock in the USA is a totally different service to the very small limited content for Peacock in the UK on Sky / NOW.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Martin_14
Expert

If you subscribed to Now specifically for Peacock TV  I'd ask for refund.

Lancethecook

Thank you all for your help and advice