cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richie
Advocate

bud lighted is this the way this platform is going !!

wow i have 2 young children and every time i turn now tv on i get an ideology list of programs forced on my house hold.Why do my children need to see a list of lgbq etc programs forced on them i am disgusted that as a paying customer my home is treated like this ,fine if you want to show these shows but to have them on the top line every time we turn the tv on .You have lost me as a customer and i hope this platform gets treated the same way as bud light did good bye now tv ............

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@richie 

Wrong place to put this complaint I’m afraid. You should be emailing support using the address in the below.

IMG_0325.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
richie
Advocate

i have but i want people to actually see this many thanks .

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@richie 

The only people that will see it will be existing customers who are already aware with the advertising that NOW do on their homepage. 

Want to do it in a way where non customers can see it then I’d suggest social media.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
richie
Advocate

thanks for the reply already on the case people are free to live as they want but its not fair to push this ideology on every body the head of this platform prob does not have kids that he has to explain this nonsense too ,and as for customers in here that are aware i would suggest doing the bud light and stop supporting this rubbish being pushed on us and pay for another service ..thanks again for the reply

RoyB
Legend

@richie 

Im not sure what you are doing to promote this row, but on my Now app (Roku), it is row 6, 7 clicks down, and just shows a row of images of people, quite innocuous even for children, with no hint of what lies beneath.

Whereas from Home, I can click 5 right to Kids, and never see that row at all.

You could ask Now what they think, but I doubt you’ll get a straight answer 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.