cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a mobile pass but I cannot see it in the app

Bought the mobile sports pass. It appears in my account on my laptop, but not in the app on my phone.

I've tried the following:

Deleted App & reinstalled - nothing. Turned phone off & on - nothing. Created new password for account & deleted app. Reinstalled & signed in with new password - nothing. 

Any fix ideas? Or how do I get my money back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brought mobile sports pass and saying I need pass to watch 😡

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me. Very disappointed. Refund please Now Tv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it helps anyone - I thought I was having the same issue but I was trying to watch the Man City game on Sky sports main event which you don’t get on the mobile pass. It worked I clicked on the Sky Sports Premier League link further down the page (which is included in the mobile pass).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seriously wasting loads of time trying to sort this!

Mobile pass bought before start of 8pm game. Email receipt received. BUT, pass does not show on my account. Looged out / in about 30+ times, but nowt doing.

Any update to this?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same issue. Just let me bloody watch! Anyone managed to contact helpline??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to sign out then sign back in.. on all devices on your account it seems. Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is ridiculous... been going on for past three days! Zero tech support. Rubbish service 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even though the app says I have no pass I can view at least one channel now Sky Sports channel (not Main Event or Football).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ffs, I only wanted it for the arsenal match. This app is terrible
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here gutted it's disgusting. Quick enough to take the money

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Try all the channels - I think they’ve unlocked one.