cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrincessShay
Mentor

A mysterious programme appeared in my Watchlist which I cannot remove

Dear Community,

I will be forever grateful if someone can help to solve this problem.

Some months back (maybe March/April) a programme suddenly appeared in my Watchlist (favourites) called Ben 10: Omniverse. Some kind of cartoon for kids. I did not add it to my list.

The problem is I don't have the option to remove it from my Watchlist on any of my devices. That is, there is no tick/untick option to add/remove it, or clicakble icon alowing me to 'remove it from my watchlist' anywhere. This is highly strange.

I can add and remove all other programmes from my watchlist in the normal ways - because I put them there in the first place.

I tried to play episode 1 for a few seconds thinking it was a bug and that might help fix it - but it seems to be premium content so I just get the upgrade banner options, but can't play the actual cartoon (maybe a good thing).

Whilst this is a minor problem it's also a hugely irritating one. I have been sent round in circles by the Now chatbot on two occasions, then had a customer services ticket opened which expired in August with no follow up or attempt to solve the problem.

Anyone experienced something similar ever or has any idea what may solve this?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@PrincessShay 

Best to jump onto live chat and report with staff. Make sure your signed in and click the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
PrincessShay
Mentor

Thanks, live chat is a pretty poor option that I tried twice to solve this problem before coming to this forum, with no luck. Ideally I would like to exhaust options for a solution before I make an official complaint.

RoyB
Legend

@PrincessShay 

I just looked at the programme, and while it’s under Kids, that’s accessed via the Entertainment membership, and it’s no more ‘premium’ than that.

But perhaps you don’t have an Entertainment membership? If not, maybe Now could grant you one just long enough to clear this problem (you have to watch to the very end of the very last episode in the very last Season (if more than one, though there isn’t here) to clear it off the Watchlist, apparently, so go to the last episode, 72, fast forward to near the end and just let it play out).

Might work…

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
PrincessShay
Mentor

Thanks Roy, this might work. I will ask Now if they can do this - they haven't been great at responding but I have hope!