cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayceyF
Scholar

NEW Error Code OVP_00009 message happening today! (And this one's different.)

I'm now getting this error code in a programme that's NOT in my Watchlist.  I was watching a Gangs of London episode earlier today, then I had a two hour break because I had to go out - and now I'm getting the same error code when I try to resume that episode.  (I can't get into any episodes at all - even ones I've already watched.)  Up until now, everything has been working fine since the recent fix (including all the episodes of the series' in my Watchlist that I had to catch up on due to the previous error).

Obviously I will be making my complaints to NOW on Twitter - but I just wondered if anyone here has had the same experience?  (If you have, reply here - and DON'T start a new post!)

17 REPLIES 17
JayceyF
Scholar

Latest Twitter response from NOW Help Team:--

We are aware of an issue at the moment with Error code OVP_00009, this is being looked into and we hope to have it resolved ASAP. ^AM

(I wonder if they realise they did actually fix it yesterday? 😉)

Staticgirl
Advocate

Yeah same thing happening with FBI: International but only with that show. I did wonder if there was a licensing issue. I see I am not the only one it is affecting.

JayceyF
Scholar

That happened with me yesterday because FBI International is on my Watchlist - but then NOW fixed it.  Is it on your Watchlist too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im still getting these messages and cant watch gangs of london 

JayceyF
Scholar

I'm beginning to wonder if this is actually a Gangs of London issue - that's three of us now...🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had posted today about gangs of London. Only having the issue with episode 7 on season one 

JayceyF
Scholar

My problem is Season 2, Episode 3 - that was the one i was watching before the error code popped up again.

JayceyF
Scholar

Latest from Twitter:-

Hi again. We have had word back that the error should now be fixed. Can you try signing out then back into your account ? ^AM

Did it work for me?  No, it didn't...😏

Anonymous User
Not applicable

*GANGS OF LONDON* All was working fine till tonight gone on to watch another episode won't work now saying all rest uunavailable 😦😦