cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow network??

Is NowTV under maintenance? Super slow streaming yet prime netflix and playing an online games I have there is no trouble with. Highly annoying as there is only one device on in my home at the moment and that's me watching my programme on my phone AND even when I have several items in my home using the WiFi no other service ie netflix prime or xbox one have a problem just NowTV everytime! Not the first time having problems with this suggest upgrading your server or more regular maintenance!!! As your the only service I have this constant problem with wether I watch on my phone smartele or through xbox one not good! 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I been having the same problem too

Playing games  Netflix great now tv crap  pitch up stutter all the time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Why are nowtv not responding to these complaints here or on Twitter??

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User they won't reply here as it's a community page, used by customers. Moderators do check in and pass on some  messages but they tend to be for major issues like last week's complete outage of Netflix on now TV boxes.

As for Twitter, make sure you're using the right page as they have 2 - Now TV and Now TV Help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem which isn’t resolved using the advice given under technical issues!