cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 1

hiya my nowtv wont let me watch any movies. it just pops up with error code 1 all my account is right and i dont understand why this has come up as it was working fine untill a few days ago. i thought it was just a problem with the app. please help 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The date and time is correct but still error code 1
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Could you tell us if you're connected using WiFi and if so are you connected to a cloud/open network or your own home network? 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I assume the error code P1-1 is the same as error code 1. Thats what i get when watching through my EETV box.

I only get the message when trying to watch Maze Runner Scorch Trials. Everything else seems to work ok so far. Ive tried numerous times and signed out and back in too with no success.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get an error too when trying to watch that movie (Maze runner). Others work fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How odd. It plays ok through my Smartphone. Not that i really want to watch it on a small screen.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, ive just started a new 'free trial' for the movies, but, when i choose a movie it doesnt play, a display comes up, saying 'cant play, error please check forum.'

Playing on a Mac.

Thanks