cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can not cancel movie pass

I have tried for days to cancel my movie pass and every time I fill out the last section asking why I want to etc then press yes I still want to cancel it just refresh's the page. I have tried to email with no response and true live chat that never works. Now I have been charged for another month I dont want. How can I cancel this pass
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access your NOW TV account?

That asside, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User guessing that you will be on in a bit can you help @Anonymous User? Seems that they are having trouble cancelling and chat is not working for them.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @4268 thanks for flagging this 🙂

Hi @Anonymous User

As it is an account related query I will look into this and send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy