cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's coming up in September? :)

Hey again everyone, I hope you're all well & have enjoyed the long Bank Holiday weekend Smiley Happy

What awesome films can we now look forward to Sky Cinema getting throughout September? Smiley Happy

94 REPLIES 94
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

I am also in the "I hate trouble making, whiny, noisy and annoying kids in films and TV shows".

@ukbobboy I absolutely adore Wednesday Addams!

wednesday.gif

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Wednesday Addams is not cute, she's dangerous.

UK Bob

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you think we can all put a list together for the top 5 worst children in films? 

1) ALEX O’CONNELL – THE MUMMY RETURNS -  Asked not to touch the braclet, what does he go and do? 

2) EDMUND PEVENSIE - Narnia

3) Tim Murphy - Jurrasic Park - Stop counting and jump off the ELECTRIC fence

4) The kid at the begining of Jurrasic Park - 6ft turkey

5) Annakin Skywalker - Because...

Add yours below....

Jason-C
Community Administrator

No particular order...

Short Round - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - OBVIOUSLY

Anakin - Star Wars - GOOD GRIEF

Liam Neeson's kid - Love Actually - UGH

Everyone in Harry Potter - Harry Potter - YOU'RE A TERRIBLE ACTOR, HARRY

Adam Sandler - Anything - BECAUSE HE ACTS LIKE A FOUR YEAR OLD IN EVERYTHING

*These are the opinions of Jason-C alone, and are not held by NOW TV in general. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Great idea! In reverse order I have

5 Short Round - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - he amuses me, he annoys me, each time I watch it he gets less amusing and more annoying

4 Harry Potter - every Harry Potter film - how much practicing in front of the mirror did it take to nail that expressionless mug?

3 Lex Murphy - Jurassic Park - only ever has one (semi-smiling doey-eyed I've drunk a little too much Calpol) expression throughout the entire movie - you're in a park full of DINOSAURS girl!!!

2 John Connor - Terminator 2 - the hair, the acting, but mostly the hair

And the number one spot goes to Delia - Omen IV - the legacy of one of the best horror trilogies of all time and personal favourites of mine completely ruined by an awful TV movie sequel headed by the least scary child of the Antichrist in film history. The trailer is infinitely better than the film, mainly because most of it is clips from the first three movies

https://youtu.be/BamDfWgYgsc

Close runner up: McCauley Culkin in just about everything

The antichrist is back, this time in the form of a little girl. Faye Grant stars as the wife of an up-and-coming congressman who grows more and more suspicious about the less-than-angelic nature of their newly adopted daughter. The priest who baptized her mysteriously dies, the psychic fair she ...
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh I didn't think of John Connor - That's a good one. 

I'm suprised short round is in both your lists  - Is more or less annoying as Data (The Goonies)

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F @Jason-C @Andy @Lindzi

Guys

I hate all the films you have all mentioned and are prime examples of why I hate all kids films in general.

As you guys know, Steven Spielberg has an unbreakable policy that no child or cute little animal gets hurt in any film he directs or produces.

(That's why I try not to watch any of his films, except "Duel" a real film)

Duel.jpg

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Perhaps Steven Spielberg has gotten softer over the years.

One of my all time favourite movies "JAWS" where i can definitely remember the dog on the beach and the small young boy being victims of the shark Smiley Wink

One of my favourite phrases in any movie is JAWS " We're Going To Need a Bigger Boat" plus the movie soundtrack must be one of the most recognisable ever Smiley Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps  @Karl-F  @ukbobboy  @Andy

Hi all

I dislike most kids in every movie that I have ever seen, most notably Emma Watson's Hermione Granger, Jaden Smith in..... well anything. But to be positive I loved the kid in Jerry Maguire...."did you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?" He is the only one that I can think of that I have actually liked Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Ah poor Jaden, he was really bad in the Karate Kid remake as well. And as for Willow and her insufferable Whip My Hair song ....