cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's coming up in September? :)

Hey again everyone, I hope you're all well & have enjoyed the long Bank Holiday weekend Smiley Happy

What awesome films can we now look forward to Sky Cinema getting throughout September? Smiley Happy

94 REPLIES 94
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi 6th October for T2 if you're still interested.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps

Ha ha that sounds great to me! Really looking forward to it even more now
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

You got me in the T2 mood now, think i am going to find the T2 music sound tracks on Spotify Smiley Very Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks @Andy can't wait! May watch the first one again in preparation. Looking forward to Sully too.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

That reminds me...

Fantastic Beasts is here!! 🙂 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Passengers is worth a watch, thought Michael Sheen was excellent has Arthur The Bartender.

The special effects was extremely good if you enjoy Sci-Fi, this movie may be of interest to you Smiley Happy

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @caseyb1993 @Lindzi @Andy @Anonymous User  @commanda6 @Anonymous User

Well Guys

My September has kicked off with me binge watching season 3 of The Strain, and I've already watched the first five episodes this morning (before dawn). At this rate I'll soon be "jonesing" for season 4, which I believe is the final one.

Anyway, I was looking for seasons 5 & 6 of GoT last night and couldn't find them, I'll look again tonight before starting the second half of my binge fest.

Schnapps & Casey

Just to let you guys know that I've decided, for now, to knock Spotify on the head, at the moment I have over 200 digital albums (still climbing) and should really go through some of those first.

Catch you guys later

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Looking for S5&6 of GoT where? You won't find them on NOW TV, they left with S1-4 and won't be back till December. Sky Atlantic are repeating the show starting with S1 on Friday but as you prefer on-demand I don't think you'll want to watch live. Your only option if you don't want to wait for December is to buy them physically or digitally.

PS you're not really thinking of watching all the other seasons out of order are you? S1-4 are just as good!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hey Andy

If spoilers have no affect on me then watching seasons out of order won't faze me

UK Bob

Lindzi
Elite 2

Wow @ukbobboy  you put my binge watching efforts to shame...and I thought I was dedicated Smiley LOL I have only managed to get to episode 3 of Gotham so I'll knuckle down and get on with it, you have inspired me! I have not seen any of The Strain, would you recommend it?

As @Andy mentioned, I was wondering if you meant watching GoT seasons out of order? I would really recommend that you don't, as half the brilliance of GoT is that you don't know what's going to happen, who lives or dies, who back stabs who etc and watching them out of sync could ruin it for you. Just my thoughts though Smiley Wink

I would wait until December for them to return, you can stream from Amazon Prime but it is expensive to do that, or watch them live on Sky Atlantic (but who wants adverts though)