cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2017

Hello,

I have the full movie and entertainment package, but cannot find the live stream of the Oscars ceremony. Only a channel dedicated to oscar movies. can someone help me?

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all - I recently signed up to the NowTV Cinema Pass. I am now trying to watch the Oscars (red carpet) live stream on my laptop - but all I get is a 'Loading' message and turning arrow symbol against a black screen. So basically it just won't load - aaaagh. 

Is this a fault with my laptop/broadband or is the Oscars channel too busy/crashing etc? If latter - very ###### off! 
Can't see how to contact NOWTV people from UK at this time of night. 
Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try to sign in with Firefox and update your silverlight to the latest version. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much. Missed the first half hour including the opening monologue, so cross.

Rubbish directions until this. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the full Oscars ceremony will be available to view on demand at any point? I know that the highlights are on sky cinema channel tonight at 8pm but I don't understand why it can't just be put on demand for people to watch when they can? I have also noticed that there are no repeats of the ceremony happening at all after today. This is very frustrating as I wanted to watch it this afternoon. Why is it not demand? And will it ever be or is tonight our last chance to watch it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only highlights I can find on demand are 2 minutes long... is this really all we are going to get on demand?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Only highlights I can find on demand are 2 minutes long... is this really all we are going to get on demand?

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to Sky's TV Listings, there will be a 2 hour Oscars 2017: Highlights@ show on Sky Living on Monday 27 Feb 2017 @ 22:00.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

When will the full Oscars 2017 show be availble on Now TV?

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

When will the full Oscars 2017 show be availble on Now TV?

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In short... It wont!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It looks like I spoke too soon @Anonymous User...

Currently, over in the 'Movies' area, if you navigate to the 'Oscars Collection' you'll find 'The 89th Annual Acadamy Awards' ceremony. All 3 hours and 40 mins worth Smiley Surprised

There's also, 'Oscars 2017: Highlights' (at 1h 29m). And 'Oscars 2017: Roundup' (at 5 mins).

You'll need to be quick, as it wont be there forever.

Cheers