cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2017

Hello,

I have the full movie and entertainment package, but cannot find the live stream of the Oscars ceremony. Only a channel dedicated to oscar movies. can someone help me?

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there! I can't find the Oscars channel for tomorrow's event. Will this be live tomorrow only? I can only find the nominations for this year.

Katie
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there! I can't find the Oscars channel for tomorrow's event. Will this be live tomorrow only? I can only find the nominations for this year.

Katie
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you select 'Movies' followed by 'Watch Live', the third live stream channel down is 'Sky Cinema Oscars'.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It doesn't let me click the thanks or accept solution button but I just wanted to say thank you so much for your quick response! It has really helped me and my day.

Katie
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Only the 'topic starter' (or NOW TV Team member) can select the 'Accept solution' button 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the 14 free days on Now Tv?

Can anyone please help me to find out how to see the oscar ceremony?

Where do i go? I'm new, i don't know how it works, so i would really apreciate a detailed explanation.

Thank You very much

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

First things first...  

What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

Which free 14-day trial service have you subscribed to. Entertainment and/or Cinema?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

I have a very similar question to the previous poster. I've just signed up to NowTV today and would like to watch the oscars live tonight. I have only signed up for the cinema package for now - is that all that is required?

When I try to watch any movie on my ipad, whether live or regular, It says 'web not supported' and so I can't watch anything. On my BT TV hub I have gone into the NowTV app, which plays movies fine but does not even have an option for watching live. 

It's probably me being an idiot but any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry I can't help you with your iPad issue, I prefer 'big screens'...

If you want to watch the actual ceremony, it commences tonight/Monday morning at 01:30 hours and runs for 3 and a half hours.

And, yes your BT/Youview playback device does not support 'live' streams: NOW TV shows that aren't available on YouView

Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

Thanks very much for your prompt response. 

I also have an amazon firestick with amazon prime, and also my sony bluray supports apps, but do both of these options share the same issue as my BT service? If so, do you know any other way I can watch the oscars live please? Can I watch on the NowTV site on my mac laptop for example?

Thanks again

Ben