cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2017

Hello,

I have the full movie and entertainment package, but cannot find the live stream of the Oscars ceremony. Only a channel dedicated to oscar movies. can someone help me?

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The ceremony is slated to begin at 1.30am in the UK and it will be streamed on Now TV I hope this helps 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you but I was trying to establish if the ceremony would be be available on Now's Catch Up service AFTER the event.

La La Land? More Land of Nod for me in the early hours of a Monday, so I would appreciate a later showing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're unsure yet if this will be available On Demand after the ceremony most likely it will however due to the legnth of the cermony itself we just don't know yet. This is something i will check up on with the content team in the morning and let you know tomorrow when i find out 🙂

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for that. It would be very helpful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just to let you know that the oscars highlights will be shown on Sky Cinema on Monday and the full show will be on Sky Living on Tuesday night via the Entertainment pass.

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much Eddie.

That's a nice, civilised way to watch the ceremony!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've been trying to find the answer to the same question (i.e. can you watch the Oscars via catch up on Now TV and if so package do you need for that?) and have been getting conflicting answers. It would be great if Sky Living are showing it on Tuesday but I've searched the schedules and can't see any mention of it. Are you sure it's showing and if so at what time? And will it be in catch up afterwards? Thanks, just want to make sure I don't miss out on seeing it!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You will need to have a Sky 'Cinema' subscription to view the 'live' transmission/stream on the dedicated Sky Cinema Oscars channel, which commences Monday morning at 01:30 hours and runs for 3 and a half hours.

According to Sky's TV Listings, there will be a 2 hour Oscars 2017: Highlights show on Sky Living on Monday 27 Feb 2017 @ 22:00. 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help!