cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Manage Devices

I've recently purchased an entertainment pass. But it's saying that I have too many devices.there are no devices listed to my account and I can't see why I should wait until next month to watch what I want too when I am already paying, for nothing. Please can someone advise or put this right? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've recently purchased an entertainment pass. But it's saying that I have too many devices.there are no devices listed to my account and I can't see why I should wait until next month to watch what I want too when I am already paying, for nothing. Please can someone advise or put this right? Thank you

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat because it sounds as if the device manager might be doing something it shouldn't be in this case. The only thing that would cause this is if you'd recently deleted all your devices and you didn't have a device edition/change available to you at the time. But then again, I believe the change was made recently, which means you always have to have one device in your account which you can watch now TV on, so in other words, the system won't let you delete your last device. There's an FAQ marked "why can't I remove my last device"  in the manage devices section of the my account area

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" then click "live chat" (it is recommended that you use a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac to do this)

The only other possibility is that you're logged in to the wrong account.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat because it sounds as if the device manager might be doing something it shouldn't be in this case. The only thing that would cause this is if you'd recently deleted all your devices and you didn't have a device edition/change available to you at the time. But then again, I believe the change was made recently, which means you always have to have one device in your account which you can watch now TV on, so in other words, the system won't let you delete your last device. There's an FAQ marked "why can't I remove my last device"  in the manage devices section of the my account area

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" then click "live chat" (it is recommended that you use a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac to do this)

The only other possibility is that you're logged in to the wrong account.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.