cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to cancel my payment.

I have recently made a trial for cinema pass and i have changed my mind i want to cancel it but i cant because on the cinema pass there isnt a cancel option. So what can i do?

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you go to your My Account > My Passes page on the website as you can't cancel via apps. 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a cancel button next to your cinema pass, click it and follow all the steps right to the end until the cancellation is confirmed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for responce but i still can not cancel it so could you please help
me do it different way because i am not going to use it and i dont want to
waste my money for something i wouldnt use.

Regards.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you're still having problems, try having a word with live chat, they should be able to help. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I've been trying to cancel my cinema pass for a few days now, the page showing the passes won't load.  I've been given a couple of vouchers so need to cancel my next payment until I've used up the vouchers.  Perhaps I'll have to try live chat.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When attempting to access My Passes does the page try loading with the spinning coloured circles, if so maybe try switching off your ad blocker or popup blocker on your device,

If that fails try a different internet browser when accessing My Account on the NowTV website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - it's all sorted now, thanks.  I used live chat and the agent cancelled my pass for me. I mentioned the web page not loading and he said that it should be working now - so I went back and there were the coloured circles spinning away! It occurred to me that it might be my ad blocker so I turned it off and, hey presto, the page loaded!  Note to self for the future . . . Smiley Wink