Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

problem with films

Hello there 

just wondering if anyone has advice got my now tv box  a few days ago 

took a while to get it going but eventually i did it  got access to films checked account  have the film pass but when i turn the tv off and then put it on again thew box comes on but when i try to play a movie comes up with error code 103  then i mess with the box a bit  then eventually i can access the movies again but  i have to keep  pressing buttons on the remote to try to sort it it usually plays alright again when i get the now tv screen where baloons show and flowers but i dont know how i  get that screen up but when that does show i can usually play the movies again hope this makes sense trying to explain not easy me thinks anyway if anyone knows what i am trying to say see if you can advise thanks in advance 

I should have mentioned i am using my now box with my hd television panasonic 

Jan 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Jan and welcome to the fourm, you may need to make sure all updates are completed on the box and perform a factory reset. 

to do this, follow these steps: 

Quickly press home x5, fast forward x3 then rewind x2 in this order,

select update software then press OK 

this needs to be done even if the version numbers are the same to make sure the software's updated and any faults in the current software are repaired.

if this has not solved the issue, try hard reset the box (smart box, button on the bottom) 

small black box (button on the back, may need a pin or a bobby pin) 

Let us know if this resolved this for you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

thank you I think i have sorted it , i updated it but it did not make a difference but i was using it on  wireless anyway i bought two plugs that allow you to set up a broadband connection, using my own broadband   to the box as my internet box is upstairs  and not in the room where i have the now anyway since then it seems to be working i love it thanks for your help  though 

Jan