cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged for free SKy Movies pass

Hi, I got the Sky movie pass free for a monthly on 12/08/2015, but I have been charged £9.99, can anyone give some advice on how to call Now TV on the phone, as I can't find a number for them anywhere. Or can anyone give me some advice on how to rectify this situation. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  NOW TV is an internet only service so doesn't have a contact phone no.  However, your post will be picked up shortly by a member of the NOW TV Team or if you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help, I spoke to Now TV through instant message and the refunded the payment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've got the exact same problem except the link you posted to the live chat does not work for me.

Even when i search for live chat seperatly it still dosent work?

how do i solve this and get it refunded?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues trying to get in touch about your movies pass. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your account. For future reference the contact us button is at the bottom of every article, click there and it directs you to a page which has our contact methods.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing put on a 2 month pass just after christmas and now ive been charged £9.99 ????

Is there small print im missing?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure you entered the voucher code and didn't just take up the 14 day trial?

If you've still got the scratchcard it's worth entering the code again within My Account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just found the pass and added code and all good, thought id done it before - as i scratched card - not to self dont join things foggy headed just after christmas fully recover first then focus 🙂 Thanks for the help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I activated a 2 month free sky ass on 14/12/15 and was charged £9.99. It is showing as a free trial on my account so why has the money been taken please?  Also when shall I cancel it t avoid any further charges it says it expires 14/3/16?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I got the Sky movie pass free for a monthly on 12/08/2015, but I have been charged £9.99, can anyone give some advice on how to call Now TV on the phone, as I can't find a number for them anywhere. Or can anyone give me some advice on how to rectify this situation. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to forum

I'm rather puzzled by dates you've quoted.

Check My Account/My Passes

To resolve account problems you need LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left