cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is unavailable. Please try again.

Used one of my vouchers today for the F1 and for football. Using Apple TV (previous gen) at 50hz as its utterly unwatchable via the Now TV box itself (frame rate is awful, makes me ill), but just keep getting  the error in the title.

Football currently on but not seen a single second of it yet, gutted.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you faced some issues when viewing Sky Sports with us.

Are you able to expand a bit on your post stating the separate issues you had with your Apple TV and also your NOW TV Box.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV – When clicking the Now TV icon after quite a long wait (I think it said ‘Now TV is Loading’ or something to that effect) I finally got a message on screen saying “Now TV is unavailable - Please try again”. I repeated this over and over but just got the same message, I never managed to access it at all during my rental period.

Now TV Box (the latest black one) – I can’t put my finger on exactly what the issue is but the frame rate just feels off. It’s only really noticeable when watching live sport (in my case, football and F1), which both are pretty much unwatchable and made me feel quite ill. The best way I can explain it is that it’s like playing a computer game on a PC that’s not quite up to the task.

I had the same issue on the Apple TV when it did work, but somebody on the forum mentioned changing it to 50hz, which worked a treat. Unfortunately the Now TV box (or my TV) doesn't have this option.

I've now unfortunately wasted a 24hr pass and don't really want to risk wasting my final one as well if it's still not working on Apple TV.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered. 

Can you please try resetting your NOW TV Box via the reset button on the back? Try holding this down for 25 seconds. Can you please also let us know what TV your NOW TV Box is connected to? 

We'll not be able to tell if you are still encountering this issue. If you do try again please get back in touch and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team