cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV

Hi there, I've managed to log into NOW TV on my ipad.  However, after logging into NOW TV on my Apple TV device, it does recognise my entertainment pass but it has prompted me that I need to pay £9.99 through iTunes.  Is this an error?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Ranj-S.  I've looked at the article.  It states that I can only add a new device per month.  I can already watch NOW TV on my ipad so does that mean I can only add Apple TV next month?  Best regards.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Can you have a look at this article which help you. If you have any future queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Ranj-S.  I've looked at the article.  It states that I can only add a new device per month.  I can already watch NOW TV on my ipad so does that mean I can only add Apple TV next month?  Best regards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the one device a month only kicks in once you've had 4 already. Have you a) logged in with your NOW TV details, b) got a movie pass as this is different to the ents pass and costs an additional £9.99?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im currently doing the free trial for entertainment and movies on my first device. when i sign in on my sencond device it just tells me to start a free trial. is it that you can only have more devices once youre paying?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.

Once you start the trial your able to sign in on up to 4 devices. 

Have you signed in using your NOW TV account rather than an itunes account? 

I'd ask you to ensure the username your using to sign in is the same as the once your signed in with on your other device. You can check this by going to "My account details"  

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there

i'm having the same problem with Apple TV- i previously registered through itunes, went through a really long process to try to get any help as my user name wasn't recognised, then, after a bit of a twitter rant, cancelled the itunes account as advised. i've now signed up to Now TV directly using a different user name and it doesn't recognise me; tried my old one, doesn't recognise that either. can someone help please? this seems a bit too hard...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

THanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Were you able to get your issue sorted? Are you now able to log in? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Birgit

No, not sorted out. I've been told I have to have Windows 11 to activate my account and to use a PC. Positioning yourselves as a web-based solutions team & provider, it would be good to have your site accessible across all devices seeing as the majority of your consumers will be mobile first. I think it's really disappointing that I've had to go through about two weeks of chasing through various channels to get to this point, and I still can't participate in your service.

I am super-frustrated with this.

If you have any other solution other than me buying a PC laptop and downloading Windows 11, that would be awesome.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email soon regarding this.

Andy