cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV App on AppleTV in Ireland

Is the a app available for 4th Generation AppleTV in Ireland. Should be no reason for it not to be in the Irish App Store

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Due to licensing restrictions NOW TV is only available for UK viewers...

For more information please refer to: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Watch-NOW-TV-abroad

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats funny as I bought the NowTV Box in PC World in Dublin and I have signed up and it works perfectly well for me from Ireland.

I just want it on my apple tv.

So someone is incorrect.

Thanks

Frank

Legend 5
Legend 5

Of course if you are in Northern Ireland it will work....
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 Your Post is not helpful in anyway

Legend 5
Legend 5

It shouldn't work in Dublin, perhaps the Now team will block users in the Republic now it has been brought to their attention
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IF the IP address assigned by the IE ISP is from the UK allocation the services will run on that ISP... (This happens when that ISP is part of a UK owned company...)

When that user gets a IE static IP address range after router firmware updates then the services will stop as the IP location will be listed as IE not UK then... IF they pre paid for the sub they will lose that money...

It happens the other way round as well when foreign ISPs try to run services in UK and the IP address is not UK listed and the services won't run as the IP address is listed as Dutch for example...

The Appple account is IE, so won't show Non IE apps...