cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV version 4 support

New Apple TV launches October 2015.

Will nowtv app be available on New Apple TV version 4 at launch.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and anyone on this thread I may have unintentionally missed 🙂

The NOW TV app for the new Apple TV should be coming out soon, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Rich

View solution in original post

300 REPLIES 300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happy to report the app is now there. Just installed it and it work. Looking forward to a bit of Sky Atlantic tonight. Thanks Sky/Now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

good to see the app, finally!!

My old apple tv can now be retired 

looking foward to new interface updates over the next few months, especially if unversal voice search gets added in future. 

i'm not a fan of the green color scheme that the  now tv app has had over the last year, 

i would really like to see a my list feature ( save for later list ) like netflix has 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New thread up... Let's whinge there 😬
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fantastic at least we can watch Nowtv, so let's stop any moaning and leave sky to work on any updates they see fit.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just don't hold your breath...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh for pity's sake, now it won't let me add a new device for a month! Draconian BS!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently I've reached my maximum device activity limit.... all of my device slots are empty!

after a week of waiting for you to launch this app for my new Apple TV this glitch is an absolute kick in the nads, please sort this out quickly!! 1 - I subscribe to your service 2 - money is taken from my credit card account 3 - TV content is made available on my devices.... Why are you having so much trouble with stage 3 of this process!?! 

please can someone resolve this ASAP!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User   @Anonymous User

If you've been adding and removing devices recently to watch NOW TV whilst the Apple TV app was made available then you've probably hit the device change limit which is why you now can't add the Apple TV. 

I would try having a word with Live Chat, if you explain what's happened they should be willing to reset your devices for you so you can get the Apple TV working. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then choose the Live Chat option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on when the Apple TV 4 app will get updated to match all the other platforms? Current app is poor design compared to PS3/4, Roku etc... since we are all paying the same how about a bit of time spent on the design...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
+1

NowTV is a very reasonable service and way cheaper than a satellite package but this limited app really lets it down.