cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV version 4 support

New Apple TV launches October 2015.

Will nowtv app be available on New Apple TV version 4 at launch.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and anyone on this thread I may have unintentionally missed 🙂

The NOW TV app for the new Apple TV should be coming out soon, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Rich

View solution in original post

300 REPLIES 300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Think when we hit 100 on the thread it started to get noticed... So you never know Tom might actually get something better... But if he comes back with "soon" like the other couple of guys then I'll get annoyed and start getting onto the apple forums too... It's ok venting frustration here, but have a go at Apple for listing NTV as a launch partner, when they clearly weren't, will get noticed more than us in here... No point threatening to leave... Better to threaten to petition Apple regarding false advertising than leaving a service we all clearly enjoy or we wouldn't be posting on here in the first place...
I for one was having a walking dead marathon cut short by this inconvenience... I don't want to have to plug my Mark3 ATV in again... But if The Walking Dead drops off before NTV works on the mark4 I will be genuinely be ###### off... Until then Tom please bring us something better than soon...
Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User which season of The Walking Dead are you on? I'm sure the box sets leave this evening.

@Anonymous User I don't know at the moment. I'm working on it and will confirm anything I can when I can.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User What about the possibility of termporarily making the previous Apple TV app available 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm midway through season 3 until last week when I got the new Apple TV and was waiting new app... Haha that will be just my luck they will drop off before I can watch them 😒

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new Apple TV runs on a completely different operating system from the old one. The old app from the previous generation Apple TV will not work on the new one.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User The Hopster app is identical to the previous gen and works fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's safe to say its not coming any time soon as they would be saying...

It's with Apple to be Checked and Approved.......

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User The Hopster app is identical to the previous gen and works fine.

Hi @Anonymous User 

It might be identical in terms of user interface, but the app code behind the scenes probably won't be as the OS is completely different on the gen four compared to the gen three.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a utter joke I think you should give every user a free month due to loss of service I contacted the tech dept 3 days ago about this issue and they haven't contacted me by "email" yet . Set of idiots !....keep your new app I've cancelled your ###### service !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over priced tripe !