cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maximum device activity

I have an error message advising I have reached the maximum device activity, what does mean and what do I need to do to continue watching?

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  you can have 4 devices linked to your account and watch on 2 of those at same time.  Normally that message means that either you are trying to watch on a 3rd device or add a 5th device.  If you are under those limits then you may have an issue with your devices with in your account.  Easiest way to sort this is to go on to chat and ask them for help.  follow the instructions in my signature for how to contact chat.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm only watching on device, Apple TV.

Whilst attempting to watch something this morning the device wouldn't move from the PIN screen so I had to delete the app and re-add.

I can't find anything on your web page or in your email that directs me to live chat!!
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I know chat is a pain for those fellow customers who are new to find.  That is why in my signature it gives the link to a help topic from which you can reach chat.   Following that link and you should be able to reach chat.  It is preferrable to use a PC/laptop if you can however if you only have the Ipad tell them at the start to be patient with you as you are using the ipad and hence typing speed will be slower.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.