cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micropizza
Advocate

Removing call package

So having tried to get through on phone for 45 minutes, been hung up on 3 times, and there's seemingly no other way to contact anyone to find out the price of my package with the calls package removed.

Does anyone have "Super Fibre" with no calls package, if so how much is it a month?

Though it appears my only option is to just sign up to a new provider and NowTV Broadband automatically gets cancelled (according to their online pages), as I can't get through to anyone to have Calls removed anyway.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@micropizza 

Try dropping support an email using the address in the below picture.

555E020A-1C08-4CE4-9C25-047F8AF40F10.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
David16
Mentor

I have a basic package which costs £21 pm - this means paying as you go for calls - not a problem if I just use a mobile. However, as I also use the landline for some calls, I have been trying to contact NOW to add "Anytime Calls" to the package - an extra £8 pm. However, it seems impossible to find an easy way to add this. Given that NOW is a comms company, I would have thought that that process could easily be done on-line.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@David16 

NOW is not a comms company, it’s effectively a streaming service powered by Sky with the option for FTTC broadband if it’s in your area.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help