cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for broadband no confirmation ?

hi i purchased broadband last Thursday night and NOWTV has taken £5 delivery charge out my bank and for some reason 4 lots of £0.10 out i booked online while purchasing for it to be setup on this Friday but no confirmation email nothing on my account when i log in and after an hour of searching i found the customer service number who told me to use online chat instead and when i told them it was not available they very nicely hung up two calls later and still no help

anyone had this before and anyone have a contact email for me to cancel and get the money back they taken for looks like no reason as I've had to go else where now  

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When logging into here with the sign in details you used to order NowTV Broadband and going to My Account > Manage Account > My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments is there anything showing about they are getting your order processed ?

Also under My Broadband & Calls > Messages is there anything about your Broadband order ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the reply nope says “ nothing to see here “ 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you had no joy using the telephone number or live chat on this linked page below, then send them a message using the web form on the same link instead.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1