cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esdee

Moved and continuing to be billed and charged

How do I stop being charged?

I phoned Now Broadband to try and let them know I have moved out of a property with Now Broadband installed, but the operator said they couldn't speak to me because there was a different name on the account. I could not understand why because I I gave them the account number and the name on the online account - logged in at the time. When I sign in, and try to manage my account and let them know that way, they ask for a call. Just called now, and the call system expired, asking me to hang up and try again.

I am no longer at the property and while it says online that there are no payment details attached to my account, I continue to be charged. There is a bill sitting there to be paid on the 17th of March. I was charged for February. I can't seem to find an easy way to let them know I moved out and ask them to stop billing.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Ripped-off
Mentor

@Esdee Cancel the payment at your bank. Get the last date it was taken , check date corresponds when you have left property. If this is the OLD payment details cancel it with the bank direct. Phone or at the branch. That way the OLD payment will end. NOW have no control over your action with your bank. 

With NOW (if you remain) make sure any future payments correspond to your new add. Personally , find a new provider for the future. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Esdee 

See this link and the second drop down for the email address.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help