cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Order cancelled

Hi, I received a text message this morning stating that NowTV had cancelled my recent order for broadband. I then spent over 30 minutes waiting for my phone call to be answered before being cut off from the call when the operator attempted to transfer me to another department. Please can someone contact me to reinstate my original order? Thanks.

James

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

James it's best to give up now...whenever iv called them, waiting times have been v v long over 45mins on most occasions... unless you want to place a new order then wait time is usually 1 minute
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an email stating another provider told us they'll be taking over your phone line because their customer is moving to your address, so we'll cancel your services. Your broadband and phone will be cancelled on 02/12/21.
I called NOW straight away about the email and asked why had I received this, I was not moving and did not want to cancel the contract. Was informed it must have been a mistake and they would look into it and cancel the order.

I called NOW on 02/12/21 regarding the ongoing phone problem and was told I was being cut off today. Said I had called them about this on the 20/11/21 (See above) and was told that she could see the call on the log she says she could see the call but the Team Leader did not act on it). I asked why no action had not been taken, replied she did not know.

So joined on 17/11/21 cut off on 02/12/21 is that a record?