cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband payment. No respect for clients.

Hello,

I just want to ask if you would change my payment for the same as for new clients or you don't care about keeping me and clients who are already with you? I want refund for all months I've paid too much for broadband starting from last year. Don't ask me stupid questions. Sort this out or I'm gone. What a disguising people you are.

8 REPLIES 8
redchiz1
Champion 2

Thanks for sharing that on a community forum. Are you paying the price you agreed? Otherwise, get in touch with the NOW broadband support team, details here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is that your excuse ? Why didn't you offer me the price that new clients pay ? If that your answer man I would just quit. I have no respect for politics like this. Do you give me a refund for the past year, or I need to look more trustful company ? Simple questions. STOP USING PEOPLE !!!!! Fkn disgusting politics.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually whatever. Your answer told me everything about the company you are working for. I don't need anything more. I would cancel my contract with you. Fkn disgusting people.

redchiz1
Champion 2

I don't work for them. You are the disgusting one giving out abuse on a community forum. I have given you the relevant contact details, use them. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Being abusive towards a fellow customer like you and me won’t do you any good especially when they are providing a link to give you the contact phone number for broadband support. This  a forum that is mainly for customers to customers.

All broadband account issues you need to contact the team provided in the link by @redchiz1 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Hope you get it resolved. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

When you join you take out a contract. Once that contract expires you can then negotiate a new one, or move on to rolling month by month payments.

If you don't finish said contract, you will be required to pay an ETF (early termination fee).

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There is a calm and reasoned reply to your torrent of bile, but you don’t deserve to have it, unless you simmer down a lot.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
chilli2
Elite

When you sign up to a broadband provider , be that Now, Sky, Plusnet, Talk Talk, BT whoever almost all of them have an introductory offer

This means that you agree to stay with them for a period of time ( minimum term also known as contract) and in turn you pay the lower price.

Once this introductory offer is over you pay the standard price, recent changes mean that you should get an email near the end of your minimum term however that doesnt apply to older contracts and even then you need to be ontop of the emails/communications, if you miss them/ignore them then its your own fault.

You are paying them what you agreed to pay, in my case its £20 a month for Broadband and calls for 12 months and then £35 a month for broadband and £8 for calls ( £43/month)  on a rolling 1 month deal

If I do nothing then thats the price i will be paying, if i do not want to pay that much then the options are either phone them up to negotiate a cheaper deal or move to another provider

If i end up paying the higher price out of contract then its my own responsibility I will not get a refund for the higher price, and neither should you as a result of your own incompetence and failure to keep an eye on the bills .

Now will not have broken any contract with you as that is what you agreed to pay, and they in turn will have provided you with what you agreed to when you signed up.

You need to take some responsibility for your own mistakes, and either negotiate a better deal, or move on - do not take it out on the call centre staff as this is your entirely your own mistake , plus if you do and you want to get a better deal out of them they will not be inclined to offer it