cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carolina7
Mentor

Something went wrong… Please use the same details you provided when you called us to order NOW Broad

Good morning, 

I joined Now broadband on the no contract option on Sunday (via phone). When I sign in and put the details they send to the email, I got the message above. 

I´ve seen similar issues with other people, so I am wondering if I should cancel my broadband now that I am still on time and get the 60 pounds refunded. 

When I phoned they said that this is an issue some clients are having but once my live date goes/is activated, I will be able to see my bills and access properly to the account. 

Is that true or I wont be able to see that even after live date?

Another worry in the moving proccess I guess xD

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carolina7 

Are you seeing this error message when logged into your online account and attempting to check your Broadband account such has My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments etc ?

If so, have you tried a different Internet browser or try Incognito mode / Private Window or another internet device.

Also make sure you are going into the NOW UK website and when checking the url address bar there is a gb in the middle of the url address.

If using a VPN then disable it or set to the UK.

Carolina7
Mentor

Hi @schnapps Yes I am in the GB website and tried with a incognito mode. 

If I sign in the account it is empty, I get that message when I follow the link in my email that says Complete setting your online account. 

Thanks!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carolina7 

I can't offer any further advice sorry being a customer just like you.

If you spoken to the NOW Broadband Team and they assured you that once the Broadband goes live the online account pages will definitely then be accessible for you to check, keep track of etc, where they have encountered this glitch in the past for customers.

Then either go on their word (maybe ask them for this statement in writing by sending them an email) or if you are concerned then cancel and look at alternative ISP's.

Though i believe other ISP's are a fixed term contract rather than you paying the £60 fee to NOW where you are not on the fixed 12 month NOW Saver contract with them.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carolina7 

Another thing you can try if you have mobile internet data on your smartphone is to try logging in on your smartphone with your internet data to see if it shows any trace of your NOW Broadband details such has My Bills & Payments for the £60 upfront fee you paid etc.

Worth a shot if you haven't tried it already.

Carolina7
Mentor

Thanks again @schnapps I have tried entering with my data, and the same: no bills or upcoming payments. 

Ill wait to see if someone got that solved, if not I will probably cancel and go with Cuckoo who has no contract either. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Carolina7 

This looks like a similar thread in the link page below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Can-t-access-Now-Broadband-Account/m-p/550717 

Maybe tag the person who started the thread to see if they eventually got access to their online account to view their details etc.