cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but this issue isn't resolved.  I have my pass on continuous.you'd renewal but I got an email message to say I had cancelled it. I went on the website and passes van t be displayed.  You say my payment card has expired but it is valid for years yet the site won't let me upate my payment details.  I now can't watch and can't sort it out on the website, in fact your website won't.even let me send the contact form to you. Terrible service situation

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, very sorry to hear you've had issues trying to renew your pass. I will need to look into your account and then respond via e-mail.

Keep an eye out on your inbox 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had pass suspended and I've updated card details and same address . Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome. Best place for help is staff on LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Change-Payment-Card and click live chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem seems to be sorted thanks , live chat helped

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying  tosimply load payment details - unbelievably frustrating.  NOW TV needs to get their systems up to scratch as customers shouldn't have to:

a) Can you please try on another browser? 

b) Are you sure the card has not expired.

c) Can you please try on another device.

Seriously! ?  I'm now waiting for technical experts to get back to me.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Trying  tosimply load payment details - unbelievably frustrating.  NOW TV needs to get their systems up to scratch as customers shouldn't have to:

a) Can you please try on another browser? 

b) Are you sure the card has not expired.

c) Can you please try on another device.

Seriously! ?  I'm now waiting for technical experts to get back to me.

Hi @Anonymous User

You might have seen this already, but if you haven't the help article at the link below might be of some help

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014

I hope you get this sorted Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It started to work today but thanks for the help I will use this if I have the same problem in future
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same issues, but all my details are correct. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team