cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone struggling to set-up their credit/debit cards, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What payment cards can I use?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have bought this box today and it won't let me past the payment stage , I am very disappointed can u pls advise me on how to fix this pls
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can someone help, i have had now tv since january and had no problem with it until yesterday when i got an email saying they they could not take the payment for this month and i had to update card details, i went on the update card details page and it keeps saying "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again". i have a visa debit card and i know all the details i put in are correct 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is anyone able to help?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to add your card details. 

Can you please make sure your card details match your billing address? 

You can try clicking on purchasing a pass, you should then be prompted to enter card details, can you try to enter them at this stage. 

If you still encounter this issue, can you please try with a different card, if this card get's accepted, try to change your card details again and update them with the card you wish to use. 

You may also want to get in touch with your bank to make sure they are not blocking any payments. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Karl,

This is not an isolated issue!!!

Can you please read off the concerns raised and resolve as a priority.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem here - very annoyed.  tried three different cards and same for all.  I'm guessing no fix yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We were aware of this issue as some of our customers were experiencing a similar issue, this however has been resolved.

Please can you try entering your card details again and it should have you up and running in no time.

Please click on the following link http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-with-payments-6th-February/m-p/352620#M228 to see updates on the NOW TV Help Forum

Apologies once again.

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problem and none of my cards work on now.  I have checked with my bank and they are not blocked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

We were aware of this issue as some of our customers were experiencing a similar issue, this however has been resolved.

Please can you try entering your card details again and it should have you up and running in no time.

Apologies once again.

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team