cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

need to speak to someone please help

Hi i filled in my personal details but it wouldnt take me to the payment details part im now stuck how can i sort this out can i speak to someone please

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Are you still experiencing any issues setting up your account? If yes, please let us know and we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In case it helps anyone else who is encountering this same error message...

I spent more than 30 minutes online with Chat Help to come to the conclusion that NowTV can only accept UK-issued credit cards. It's a pretty narrow-minded policy for a media company, but it's their policy. My card is US-issued with a UK-address, but it won't work.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

In case it helps anyone else who is encountering this same error message...

I spent more than 30 minutes online with Chat Help to come to the conclusion that NowTV can only accept UK-issued credit cards. It's a pretty narrow-minded policy for a media company, but it's their policy. My card is US-issued with a UK-address, but it won't work.

@Anonymous User  it is likely that this is because of verification purposes. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to speak to someone on the phone about joining nowtv. Please can someone contact me?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  are you talking about the broadband services or the television only.  There is no number for television.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. It's great to hear you want to join NOW TV.

Are you able to let us know whether you're looking to join the TV side of things only or make use of our Combo set-up for TV, Calls, and Broadband?

From here, we'll be able to help you further.

Thanks 

Rob

NOW TV Team