cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
This has happened to me also???

Hi @Anonymous User I'll sort it for you now and send you an email. Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also happened to me, its giving me error message 6003 however i only have three devices connected and am onky trying to use the already connected devices, what can i do to sort this out???

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...what can i do to sort this out???

Hi @Anonymous User,

You need to speak to a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. Can you tell me, if a chrome cast is moved from one tv to another is this classed as switching a device?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thank you. Can you tell me, if a chrome cast is moved from one tv to another is this classed as switching a device?

@Anonymous User No, moving from one TV to another doesn't affect anything. If you weren't already aware tho, make sure you click the cast button  in your phone/tablet's NOW TV app before you choose something to send to your Chromecast, otherwise your phone/tablet will take up one of your 4 slots as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all my devices are not letting me watch anything as they are saying I have reached my allowance for changes, however I haven't changed anything and the devices I'm trying to watch on are still listed as active devices ??????? Very annoying as I am currently paying for a service I can't use !!!!!!!

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello all my devices are not letting me watch anything as they are saying I have reached my allowance for changes, however I haven't changed anything and the devices I'm trying to watch on are still listed as active devices ??????? Very annoying as I am currently paying for a service I can't use !!!!!!!

Sorted this for you @Anonymous User  Try and watch something now sure and then check your emails 🙂 

Thanks 

Tony 

NOW TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
An error message occurred on one of the four registered devices. Now all devices will not stream an the error message happens on all devices. What can I do to fix this?
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
An error message occurred on one of the four registered devices. Now all devices will not stream an the error message happens on all devices. What can I do to fix this?

I've sorted this for you now  @Anonymous User

Check your emails and try to watch something too 🙂

Thanks 

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable
For some reason on my now to app it's saying sorry, you've already used this months allowance for adding new devices, you'll be able to change again next month?
I've only got 3 devices on there and no one else is on the app
How to fix?
Thanks