cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant cancel subscription!!!

Hello,

i am in the one month free trial period for NovTV movies.

I want to cancel my subscription however not able to find the cancel button.

It seems it is a common problem with NowTV so, can you assist with my request.

Let me know if you need more information.

regards,

Deepak 

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can somebody please tell me how to cancel my now TV BOX, this is a complete nightmare to do, so much for easy steps to cancel....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They're useless. It's a really shameful way to operate. I'm never recomending this to anybody....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is a joke the same is happening to me everytime i try to go to cancelation page it redirects you to insert card details,

i wanted to cancel more than a week ago and everytime i try the site redirects to another page, just today checked on bank and they took 9.99 from my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@miguelsantos if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You cannot. I've been doing this non stop for about an hour now. It's hugely frustrating. I can only start or buy trials. I want to just cancel the whole, awful thing! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also cant cancel the subsription I have noticed I have not used it for 5 months and now it is almost impossible to cancel.  Please could you cancel and stop charging me.

Best Regards,

Gareth

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

i am in the one month free trial period for NovTV movies.

I want to cancel my subscription however not able to find the cancel button.

It seems it is a common problem with NowTV so, can you assist with my request.

Let me know if you need more information.

regards,

Deepak 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I also cant cancel the subsription I have noticed I have not used it for 5 months and now it is almost impossible to cancel.  Please could you cancel and stop charging me.
Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

TELL US!!!! Stop sending private emails! God you guys are awful! Why can't there just be a decent, honest company these days. Just thieves. 

TELL ME HOW TO CANCEL THIS GODAWFUL SH*T! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers