cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Robbed by nowtv

I cancelled my entertainment pass last month and was offered 3 months free movies, thought that she nice of them and now they've effing charged my account a 10r for an entertainment pass I do not have!!!! To make matters worse this was the last of my money and now I dunno how I'll get to work tomorrow! I'm actually going to call the police cos this is illegal I have just been robbed and I am so fuming right now I have smashed my phone and cracked the screen. Worst service ever I will be putting this on my social media accounts where I have thousands of followers and I will make you lose as much custom as I possibly can you horrible  ######

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey AM

I bet if you get onto NowTV's help chat in the morning you'll probably get your money back, not immediately but you will/should get it back.

Use the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

then click the "Anything else?" down arrow.

Now TV's Anything Else.jpg

UK Bob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey AM

I bet if you get onto NowTV's help chat in the morning you'll probably get your money back, not immediately but you will/should get it back.

Use the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

then click the "Anything else?" down arrow.

Now TV's Anything Else.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Personally I would use the online chat and always save a copy of the transcript as this will always come in handy for taking the matter further.  If you are unhappy you need to follow their complaints procedure state to them that this is a complaint.  This will allow you to take the matter further.  I advise people to pass their complaints on to Ofcom, and if Now TV do not put things right take the matter to CISAS is the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme.  Through this scheme you can cliam losses. The more people complain through these services, not only are you helping yourself, you are also helping others as these companies will be held accountable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They've just charged me £22 for I don't know what, I got the 2 week free trial last week