cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW TV Box email to existing customers

In order to redeem your box click through the landing page and enter all the information requested.

You must click the grey ‘apply’ button in order for the discount to be applied.

You’ll see this on the next screen as your total amount should be £0.00. If this is not displayed, please go back and ensure you have clicked the apply button.

Once on the ‘You’re getting warmer screen’, to progress, please click buy and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen, thanking you for your order.

If you have encountered any issues when trying to redeem your free box please can you post below.

80 REPLIES 80
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Received an email from now tv where I was offered to claim for a free a now tv box followed all the steps on the website and in the end I was charged £14.99
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We'll send you an email in relation to this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an email telling me now tv were going to give me a free box. But when I click the link there is absolutely no way to order the box. Everything I click on sends me back to the same page which is just the different packages and says start watching. They were trying to help me on twitter but just stopped bothering to reply. So how do you actually get a box online?! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you haven't done-so already, have you cleared your temporary internet files, cookies and suspended any ad-blocking software you may have installed?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recieved an email with a code for a free now tv box, so i ordered it amnd now they have charged me for it and there is no way to contyact these people, has this happend to anyone else?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject....

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i do this ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Click on the 'blue' text in my previous post @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just happened to me today...and I can see this has been happening to many people over the last year or so...........sort it out NOW TV, my first experience with you and its not a good one, had to go to online chat and I will be refunded..hopefully !... next step was going to ask bank to do a chargeback as my card had been used fraudulantly, I wonder how many people get ripped off £15 this way ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep I've been charged too, not happy!!

went through live chat and have to wait up to 5 days for refund