cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel subscription

I wish to canced my now tv account and seem to be struggling to do so.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all done 😃

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your not seeing a cancellation button then their is a high chance that you have signed into the wrong NOW TV Account.

Please check all usernames that you may have setup and see if you can place a cancellation via those alternate accounts.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,
While trying to cancel my membership, at MY PASSES there is nothing to cancel but to try trial or buy a pass... 
How can I cancel it then? any suggestions?
Thanks J

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Are you sure you have signed into the correct account? (If you have more than one)

The best thing to do would be to jump on to live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a 'live chat' option.

Best on a PC/Mac. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It looks as if you might have signed in to the wrong account , otherwise you will be able to cancel your passes using the my passes page.

A Now TV account is linked to a sky ID (your username). It is possible to have multiple sky IDs, particularly if you've had sky broadband or sky TV in the past.

Do you have a device which has the now TV app on it? If you do, you should be able to check what username the device is using. If you have a now TV box for example you can check what username it is using by going to:

Settings > system > about

Once you have found the correct username and signed in with you will then be able to cancel your passes

You can also recover your username and password by going to this help article and following the links.

If you need further assistance scroll down to the bottom of the help article I have just given you a link to and click the "contact us" button and then click "live chat".  There will also be an email option

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

EDIT

Also see @caseyb1993's post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been trying to cancel for hours on my P.C. I get to the last page and it says " service temporarily unavailable"

Is this some kind of scam as I haven't found a way to contact NOWTV either, what do you suggest please?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have been trying to cancel for hours on my P.C. I get to the last page and it says " service temporarily unavailable"

Is this some kind of scam as I haven't found a way to contact NOWTV either, what do you suggest please?

Unfortunately there appears to be a problem with the 'cancellation' system. Which was reported late last night...

EDIT: I've just heard that the issue should be fixed now!