cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

NOW TV Box email to existing customers

In order to redeem your box click through the landing page and enter all the information requested.

You must click the grey ‘apply’ button in order for the discount to be applied.

You’ll see this on the next screen as your total amount should be £0.00. If this is not displayed, please go back and ensure you have clicked the apply button.

Once on the ‘You’re getting warmer screen’, to progress, please click buy and you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen, thanking you for your order.

If you have encountered any issues when trying to redeem your free box please can you post below.

80 REPLIES 80
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got an Email about a free nowtv box but when I go to buy it, it asks me to enter my payment pin. It tells me I've got it wrong even though its right and I have even turned off the payment pin yet it still asks?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got an email stating the same but now my card has been charged £14.99 according to my order history.  Is there any way of cancelling this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I had a similar issue and have been in chat with a customer rep. He said the technical team are looking into this.  I recommend doing the same just so they have your name on record.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

It looks as though NOW TV have issued the following 'Service Status' announcement: Issues with Free Box Offer 04/05/2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The service status thread has it all wrong and it's locked so nobody can reply to it.

This is what is stated: Please can all customer applying this offer,  make sure that you click apply offer before submiting your purchase?

What happened to me is I did apply the code, the £14.99 charge was changed to 0.00 and I continued. It was when I got to the confirmation page that it said I had been billed the £14.99. 

Hopefully someone from the support can see this and update that post. People ARE applying the offer and being charged at the end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just not acceptable to hide behind a post on the forum asking users to make sure they do something. Clicking on the email link to start the process should be enougb.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey 

I've been going on to get free Now box, get the voucher applied, states £0 but then still wants your card details and will bounce back to the page?!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just seen a e-mail for the same, i take it its a scam?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just seen a e-mail for the same, i take it its a scam?

Please refer to the following (yellow) 'Service Status' announcement: Issues with Free Box Offer 04/05/2017