cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My payment method is invalid.

Right hello. My payment is invalid due to the fact my card has been lost so I've had the card cancelled through bank. Can you cancel my pass ASAP as I for one can't afford it and at the moment do not have a valid card to use. Many thanks Tiff.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

You can easily cancel it yourself. Just click on "My Account" at the top and select "My Passes". There you can cancel your passes. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello due to my card being lost I've had the card cancelled through the bank therefore I can not make payment. I also can't afford to continue my subscription can you cancel my pass many thanks Tiff.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

You can easily cancel it yourself. Just click on "My Account" at the top and select "My Passes". There you can cancel your passes. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Please see your other post. 🙂

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Invalid-card-payment/m-p/415090/highlight/false#M9990