cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monopoly and Now Tv Passes

Its great to see that Mcdonalds are giving away free now tv passes to lucky winners who can find them. So far ive found 3. But after reading the now tv t&c regarding this promotion that you can win 1 x 2 Month movie pass. 1 x 2 Month entertainment pass and 1 x sports pass.

Im now left with a Now Tv Pass that I cashed in for movies but cannot use because ive already claimed a movie pass via this promotion.

So to one lucky person reading this. Im about to post the Now Tv Pass.

Take into account before using that you must not have a active sky movies pass running as you will unable to enter the pass.

Please reply to this post once the pass has been used.

<Voucher code removed> 

53 REPLIES 53
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject.

Please refer to the previous posts which might contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I did the 10 spare monopolys and they said I would get my pass in my email and I haven't received it how do I get it again!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject.

Please refer to the previous posts which might contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've just got a now TV pass from a McDonald's win but every time i try to watch something and test it with my 14 day trial on movies i get something's not right error code player_error. What is happening as this isn't a great start
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User,

Have you managed to resolve your issues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User,

Have you managed to resolve your issues?

Hi,

No, issue still there, the McDonalds voucher code is not accepted with the 'hmmm we don't recognise that voucher' error message.

Thanks,

Mike

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

No, issue still there, the McDonalds voucher code is not accepted with the 'hmmm we don't recognise that voucher' error message.

What have you done to try and resolve the issue @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

What have you done to try and resolve the issue @Anonymous User?

Tried a different browser.

Waited a while in case the code takes a while to become 'live'.

Read through this thread. Didn't see anything relevant.

Anything else I should be doing?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you read the following information: McDonald's Monopoly Win Win Game 2017