cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems applying a voucher code

Hi there,

I am trying to apply an Entertainment pass to my account but the screen gets stuck on these spinning circles. I've tried several times over the last two days but keep getting the same screen. Would this be a known issue or something specific to my account? 

Many thanks!

NowTV.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops,

I've solved the issue - my browser adblocker was causing the problem. After turning the adblocker off the page loads ok.

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops,

I've solved the issue - my browser adblocker was causing the problem. After turning the adblocker off the page loads ok.

Thanks. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Some people have had success when being encountered with the loading page coloured circles in their account by trying a different internet browser or if that doesn't work have you got any other device such has a smart phone that you could try when applying the voucher code ?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi H

What device are you using to apply your pass, is it a PC, laptop, tablet, etc?  You know, when most people have problems adding or amending info in their Now TV account knowledgeable forum members always recommend using a Windows or Apple PC or laptop for this task, other devices tend to have unforeseen difficulties.

For myself, I always use my old windows PC, I'm too "old school" to use my android tablet or smart phone.

UK Bob